Service update 4 July 2020:
As life returns to the city and we learn what our ‘new normal’ looks like, we no longer need to maintain social distancing on board so our coaches can run at full capacity.
We now have all services running as they were pre-lockdown. We will continue to communicate directly regarding the demand for services and adjust the timetable as required.
Other measures include:
- Full contact tracing capability is provided through our booking system
- PPE and sanitisers are provided for our passengers and staff
- Buses are fully sanitised every evening
- Online bookings only, no walk-ups/cash sales allowed. All tickets – including single tickets – can be purchased online.
- NEW PM PICKUP IN THE CBD (Commerce St South) to avoid crowding at the old AT stop
Your patience, co-operation and support is very much appreciated. We are thrilled to once again provide you with a safe and reliable service.
Stay safe New Zealand. For the latest advice see covid19.govt.nz