Restarting Services on Monday 18 May:
Starting from Monday 18 May, we will be restarting services, but with very limited capacity, due to the requirements for distancing between passengers on the bus, and the availability of drivers.
As such we will be running just one bus each morning at 0700, and one each evening at 1645.
Other measures include:
- capacity will be restricted to allow for 1m distancing whilst on the bus
- a waitlist will enable us to monitor additional demand and adjust capacity if necessary and possible
- providing PPE and sanitisers for our passengers and staff, and sanitising the buses after each commute
- accepting online bookings only, (no walk-ups/cash sales allowed)
- ticket sales restricted to 10-trip and weekly passes, online only – no single tickets, walk-ups or cash sales
- moving to our own PM downtown pickup (Commerce St South) to avoid crowding at the old AT stop
We will review the situation weekly, with the aim of bringing the service back to full capacity as soon as possible.
Your patience and co-operation is appreciated as we ensure we can once again provide you with a safe and reliable service.
Stay safe New Zealand. For the latest advice see covid19.govt.nz